The conceivepleaseTM Fertility Kit is Australia’s first, comprehensive pregnancy planning kit. Developed by Dr Raewyn Teirney, a leading Fertility Specialist and Gynaecologist working with The Royal Hospital for Women and IVF Australia, the kit is designed to empower and support couples preparing to start or extend a family through natural conception.
Introduced by Cabot Health, the Fertility kit comprises a holistic, four-step plan with supporting, clinically proven products and easy-to-use medical devices, to help simplify fertility tracking,enhance a couple’s natural fertility and chances of conception, and nurture an ongoing pregnancy.
- One month’s supply of “his and hers” vitamins to support male and female reproduction
- A month-long conceivepleaseTM Fertility Calendar to simplify fertility tracking
- A hi-speed, digital thermometer to pinpoint the most fertile period;
- Five conceivepleaseTM OneStep Urine LH ovulation predictor testing sticks to help predict the LH surge and timing around ovulation;
- Two conceivepleaseTM OneStep Urine HCG pregnancy testing sticks
- An instructional DVD and educational conceivepleaseTM fertility booklet written by Dr Raewyn Teirney
Stockist enquiries: 02 4655 8711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.